Thursday, May 9, 2013

Beauty Gurus



This is seriously what people think all upper middle class white teenage girls are like.
I don’t know why but I’m just fascinated by her. I just keep watching all her videos. Watching them feels like watching the girls who hate me talk to me all personally and bubbly like we’re friends or something. I guess I always fantasized that one day they would let me into their circle and I’d be invited to their sleepovers where we gossip about who’s with who and eat fat free low sodium pop corn while we gab about boys and paint each others nails. I don’t know, I’m just addicted to these stupid haul videos. It’s like I can peek in to this whole new world that I’ve always felt left out of. So a part of me is making fun of these girls with their parents' money and their pristine eye makeup and cheap tacky clothing from Forever 21, but another part of me is just really envious of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment